Thank you so much to Good Woman for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award! I am so honored! You all should really check out her blog. So many times she says things I want to say, but way more eloquently than I think I could. Her post on being an Introvert was especially relatable for me. If you love my blog, you will definitely love hers! So, thank you again for the nomination!
I absolutely accept the award, especially as someone who is always questioning myself and whether or not blogging is worthwhile (for my readers, especially), getting this award is very validating! By accepting this award, I must pay it forward and follow the rules of the award, which are as follows:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link the nominee’s blogs and let them know.
I think this is the perfect ending to Blogging 101 (which I will write about it another post either today or tomorrow), because it was all about getting to know other bloggers, and building a community. So, here are the seven facts about myself!
- I am very crafty, which I inherited from my mom. We made fabric flowers and used them to create the bouquets for my wedding. We also hand-made my veil, the boutonnieres, and flower pins/bracelets for close female family members. People say I should sell my stuff on Etsy.
- I have been cooking since I was REALLY young. I used to help my mom in the kitchen all the time, and then started developing recipes in college as a way to de-stress.
- I originally planned on majoring in History and Theatre Arts for my Bachelor’s degree, and changed it to Political Science after taking a required general class. I was also one class away from minoring in Film.
- I love to sing, but am too shy to do it in front of anyone.
- The morning after my wedding, I cut off over 12 inches of my hair and donated it to charity.
- We have a fish named Buttercup and a cat named Scout. Both names are taken from two of our favorite books (The Princess Bride and To Kill a Mockingbird, respectively).
- I worked as a Barista for 7 years. Thankfully, I was able to get out of the coffee business, but sometimes I do miss it. And I can still make a mean cup of coffee.
Here are the wonderful blogs (and bloggers) that I nominate for this award!
- My Hint of Chic
- Megan’s Natural & Clean Life
- A Well Heeled Woman
- Finding Myself Through Writing
- No Plain Janie
- Infinite Windows
- Now & The Future
- The Mid-Mid-Life Crisis
- The Sunny C
- Naomi In Wonderland
- Eat, Play, Clove
- Life & Beans