Hey everyone! I’m pretty excited, I was nominated to do this Q&A by Donatella over at Shamelessly Addicted to Caffeine (don’t you just love the title of her blog???).
Here are the rules:
1. Respond and rework: answer all the questions in a post on your blog, except one: replace that question with a new one. Additionally, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag seven other people to do the Q&A!
- What is your current fashion obsession? Boots! I’m so glad it’s almost fall!
- What is your current makeup obsession? Finding the perfect shade of red lipstick
- What are you wearing today? Tribal print tank, mustard yellow cardigan (which I discovered has a hole in it…), black pants, black flats.
- Hair? Pigtails (I really need a haircut…)
- Morning go to? Caffeine and awesome music.
- Why is today special? Since I’ve been in a terrible mood today, my initial thought is that it isn’t, but I did get the evening to myself (my husband had plans), which to an introvert can be similar to winning a jackpot (my husband totally gets this)!
- What would you like to learn to do? To code/build websites
- What’s for dinner today? Boca burger, rice and salad
- What are you listening to right now? Cats playing and my husband playing Batman (welcome home, hun!)
- What are your essentials when traveling? Fantastic music, and awesome travel companions
- What’s your style? I’m kind of all over the place. Classics with a modern twist/hippy/dresses worn casually/vintage
- What is your most challenging goal right now? Finding a job/career/hobby that is fulfilling
- What is your current favorite band/song? “Bright” by Echosmith
- How was your childhood? My I think everyone has reason to dislike their childhood (I was super accident-prone), but despite that, it was pretty great! I definitely didn’t enjoy it while it lasted though.
- What would you like to have in your hands right now? CHOCOLATE
- What would you like to get rid of? Clutter
- What are you most excited for? Our 3rd wedding anniversary and my 30th birthday (which fall on the same week)
- What is your favorite weather? Fall days when it’s in the 60s, but there’s a cool breeze
- Which countries have you visited? US (does that count I’d I live here?) and Canada — I’m don’t travel much.
- What do you associate when you hear the word “blogging”? Hard work, meeting people from all over the world, shared experiences, and creativity.
- What is something you find fulfilling? Creativity
The seven awesome people I nominate are:
Onyx and Amethyst
Eat, Pray, Clove
My Kind of Pop Culture
Crafty, Organized & Thin
I hope you all enjoyed this fun little Q&A!